Discover the reasons why you need an Emergency Evacuation Diagram.
Emergency Evacuation Diagrams are a vital part of any business’s fire safety plans and procedures. Many businesses do not have a compliant diagram established in their workplace and this can endanger the safety of their employees and any customers in the event of an emergency.
Safe and Effective results for your workplace.
- Diagrams in A3 size and framed/laminated as required.
- Emergency Evacuation Diagrams are to be displayed where occupants and visitors are able to view them.
- Each diagram shall have the correct orientation with regard to the direction of egress and its location to the "YOU ARE HERE" point. Where an assembly area diagram is included, it shall have the same orientation to the rest of the diagram
- Locations of Firefighting Equipment
- Designated assembly areas
- Designated EXITS
- Including the RACE acronym
- REMOVE PEOPLE from immediate danger
- ALERT THE FIRE SERVICE dial 000
- CONFINE FIRE AND SMOKE if safe to do so
- EVACUATE to the Assembly Area
Emergency Evacuation Diagrams should be easy to read and shouldn't be hard to understand or follow, helping occupants to get to safety as quickly as possible. Your company is also open to liability if anyone is injured or even killed in a fire as it is the business’s responsibility to ensure these diagrams are in place and are up to date.
The team at Dynamick Fire Installations will quote a solution for your specific needs clearly identifying the services we will provide.
Take action and contact us for your free consultation now!